Sunday, September 2, 2012

Outdoor Deck

 "I would recommend E Green Group to anyone, in fact I recommended them to my neighbor recently for kitchen renovations!"  
--Chris Bishop

Recently, E Green Group was hired to build a very large, second story outdoor deck.

New construction deck, Austin Texas, Equitable Green Group


"Nick and his team built a large deck and did some interior renovations on my home. From the very beginning communication was great: Nick was flexible when changes needed to be made, tried his utmost to make sure costs were kept low, and was careful to minimize the amount of inconvenience caused by such a large job. 

I would recommend E Green Group to anyone, in fact I recommended them to my neighbor recently for kitchen renovations!"
New construction deck, Austin Texas, Equitable Green Group
New construction deck, Austin Texas, Equitable Green Group

2 comments:

  1. That’s surely is one large deck! And Nick really did a great job with it. It’s true that communication between you and the contractor is important for the success of the project. Listening to each other’s view and perspective and compromising would save both parties from miscommunication which will greatly affect the project, in a bad way.


    @Kristopher Diss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a custom-built deck, and while the construction is on-going, I made sure that everything will be executed according to the plan. It’s great that my contractor did his job well. He listened to my ideas and gave me efficient suggestions at the same time. We created a balanced plan, and we executed it effectively. As what I expected, the project turned out wonderful!

    Barrett Elmore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...